If you decided to apply for the PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) loan, were approved and received the funds, now is the time to document everything efficiently and correctly to ensure that your loan is forgiven (forgiven) completely or partially.
This step can define the future of your business. Given the uncertainty that the future holds, this loan can be a lifesaver for your business in the short and medium term, and if you can get it forgiven, you will have secured a considerable amount of money that you will not have to pay back, thus offering its employees more than two months of job stability.
The SBA and the Treasury Department recently released the form that should be used to request forgiveness of your loan. You can see it here.
Given this complicated application and with the aim that our clients can obtain the promised forgiveness of this loan in GBS Group we have decided to provide the services of Completing the application for you, with the documents and information that you provide us.
PPP Loan ForgivenessAvoid mistakes by allowing our specialists to work on your application.
- Preparation of the application by our specialists at GBS Group.
- 4 hours of work in your application. We will perform the calculations and complete all the necessary fields. *
- Document review and two-way communication to complete the application.
- We will provide you with tools such as Spreadsheets, Guides and a Glossary of Terms so that you can understand how the process works.
- Personalized advice included in the 4 hours of work.
- Priority support to your case.
* These three (3) hours of work in your application are non-refundable and cannot be used as credit if your application takes less than 3 hours to complete.