We are going to have links and other resources here.
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
- New law passed that makes the requirements for PPP loan forgiveness more flexible: Read what’s in the bill here
- NEW SERVICE: Get your PPP loan forgiven with the assist of GBS Group
- Economic Impact Payment Calculator: Calculate exactly how much you will receive from the IRS as an Economic Impact Payment
- Economic impact payments, what you need to know: The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service today announced that distribution of economic impact payments will begin in the next three weeks and will be distributed automatically, with no action required for most people. — USE THIS LINK TO UPDATE YOUR BANK INFO, ADDRESS, AND FOR NON-FILERS
- What Small Businesses Need to Know: The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), the largest financial assistance bill ever, includes provisions to help small businesses. Here are the highlights.
- [VIDEO] Qué es el Paycheck Protection Program
- Paycheck Protection Program Participating Banks: This list is updated as we get new information if you have information about a bank you can add it using the link at the beginning of the list. The list is crowdsourced by Gusto Payroll
How to get your PPP loan partially or completely condoned
- SBA and Treasury Release Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application
- [BLOG] Requirements for forgiveness of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan (Spanish)
- [BLOG] Five (5) recommendations for the Paycheck Protection Program loan to be forgiven (Spanish)
Department of Labor/Workforce Commission Guidance:
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 – Developed in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to help employers respond in the event of coronavirus in the workplace.
- Texas Workforce Commission on Coronavirus
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO)
- Florida DEO Reemployment Assistance Service Center
Where to apply for unemployment benefits
Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Paycheck Protection Program: The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Disaster Loan Assistance: Available for any business with economic injury
- Five (5) steps to apply for an SBA loan: In this article, we discuss the basic steps to apply for an SBA loan.
IRS/Department of Revenue
- IRS information regarding Coronavirus: irs.gov/coronavirus
- For Non-Filers (People who were not required to file a tax return for 2018 and 2019): Enter your information to receive Economic Impact Payments here
- IRS Information on Economic Impact Payments.
- Tax Day now July 15: Treasury, IRS extend filing deadline and federal tax payments: The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service announced today that the federal income tax filing due date is automatically extended from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020.
- Treasury, IRS and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses: Announced that small and midsize employers can begin taking advantage of two new refundable payroll tax credits, designed to immediately and fully reimburse them, dollar-for-dollar, for the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave to their employees.
- Economic impact payments, what you need to know: The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service today announced that distribution of economic impact payments will begin in the next three weeks and will be distributed automatically, with no action required for most people.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA): The VITA program offers free tax help to people who generally make $54,000 or less, persons with disabilities, the elderly and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns.
CDC (Center For Disease Control)
- Center for Disease Control website: CDC.gov
- Coronavirus Household Checklist: As a family, you can plan and make decisions now that will protect you and your family during a COVID-19 outbreak.
- CDC, Resources for Businesses and Employers: Plan, prepare, and respond to coronavirus disease
- CDC Guidance: Prepare your Small Business and Employees for the Effects of COVID-19
- General Coronavirus Information from the CDC and government agencies: coronavirus.gov
- You may be eligible for benefits, look it up here: benefits.gov
- Official USA Government website: usa.gov
- United States 2020 Census
Florida Disaster Relief
- The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program is currently available to small business owners located in all Florida counties statewide that experienced economic damage as a result of COVID-19.
- Assistance programs for paying rent available in Central Florida during coronavirus pandemic