This Webinar was focused on the evaluation of the business before applying for and obtaining an E Visa.
E Visas are a type of Non-Immigrant Visa.
- E-1 Visas are for “carrying out a substantial trade in goods, including, among others, services and technology, mainly between the United States and the foreign country of which they are citizens or nationals.”
- E-2 Visas are to “direct the operations of a company in which they have invested, or are actively investing, a substantial amount of money.”
With this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Determine whether to start a business or buy an already established business
- How to minimize the risk of your investment
- What should included in your business plan
We invite you to watch the recording of this webinar and to visit the page of our upcoming webinar!